After getting engaged, most couples are on the run to get their wedding planning goals on track. From elements such as the wedding dress, wedding décor and venue to smaller yet significant aspects ranging from the cake and floral arrangements too. Often the one thing that can become easily overlooked is planning your wedding registry.
To help you along your way, our team at Carthage.Co Stoneware has pieced together our top tips and five picks for wedding registry gifts that are sure to take your breath away.
TIPS FOR REGISTERING YOUR WEDDING REGISTRY
- When planning your wedding registry, accommodate multiple price points. Ensure that you have a range of price tags for what you would like to ensure all your guests have something to choose from. Some members of your family or friends may be able to splurge but others may require a more conservative gift spend. Adding gift cards are an option here if you have higher ticket items.
- Involve Your Partner. Collaborate together to ensure both of you have items on the registry that you would like. This ensures your list incorporates the two of you.
- Register at Multiple Registries. There are an array of different registries to choose from and you don’t have to stick to just one! Explore different online and offline options to make sure you find exactly what you like and provide your guests with more options.
- Plan Ahead. Leaving your wedding registry to the last minute not only stresses you out too close to the big day but also may leave guests scrambling to buy gifts. Get ahead and plan to do this early so it’s one thing off your list.
FINDING THE BEST WEDDING REGISTRY GIFTS
- Quality. The best wedding registry items can be cherished for years to come. There are some items that are worth splurging on to ensure that they last for many years. We recommend investing in quality stoneware pieces that are hardwearing but also timeless so that they will not go out of style. Classic white dinnerware is our go-to for this!
- Your Lifestyle. Personalize your wedding list by including gifts that are unique to you. That special touch will make your wedding gifts memorable.
- Everyday Items. The best wedding registry items are things that you use every day throughout your household. Be a little practical to ensure that you have everything you need when starting your life together. Now is also a great time to upgrade on those items that are a little worn or no longer match your taste.
- Customized Items. Include monogrammed items and personalized gifts that add your initials together making it a special gift to celebrate your marriage.
WEDDING REGISTRY IDEAS AT CARTHAGE.CO
STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, HANDCRAFTED BRUNCH SETS
Imagine waking up with your partner, soon after the wedding and devouring a scrumptiously created home cooked breakfast. Since presentation is important in our opinion, what better registry gift to enjoy than a beautifully handcrafted brunch set?
Complete with a pitcher and four bowls, this gift set is sure to win hearts across the board. You’ll definitely be thanking your guests for this in the long run.
Functionally versatile with designs that embody modern day style with sheer elegance, you’ll instantly fall in love with this artisanally designed pitcher. The round belly and gracefully curved rim are truly what handmade stoneware dreams are made of. Pair it up with an equally divine dinner set combo and you’ll have some designer worthy steals that are right up your alley. Above all, these pitchers are the idea for not only serving drinks but do wonders when used as a floral vase or simply as accented décor.
TIMELESS DINNER PLATES
There are some things that are better left unchanged. Dinner plates – a timeless classic in the form of ceramics that will remind you of your guests over a meal with your loved one. Choose from an array of subtle hues that work their way impeccably against your table décor. Available in different finishes and colors, the choice is all yours to use these wedding dinnerware pieces as your everyday meal plate or simply as a unique feature for special events.
MINIMALISTIC SALAD BOWLS
There’s nothing not to love about these simply designed with a touch of modernism salad plates. Their supple rim element gives these plates plenty of dimension as well as depth to be added to any dining table. Being both microwave as well as dishwasher safe, choose your pick amongst a variety of patterns, hues and finishes too.
GOBLETS- THE MODERN-DAY STEMLESS WINE GLASSES
No matter what the occasion may be, drinks are always welcomed in any household. And with this stellar kiln fired goblet set, you can say goodbye to stemmed wineglasses post-wedding season. These no-fuss drink sets do wonders at wowing guests present at your home for a visit, giving you the freedom to serve both cold as well as warm beverages in them. It’s truly a year-round alternative wedding gift registry idea.
And to make planning your wedding registry easier, we’ve made it simple to sign up for a Carthage.Co Wedding Registry. Just click here to start a registry with us, and we’ll send you a pair of our La Marsa Dessert Plates. Plus, complete a $500+ Registry with us and we’ll send a gift to everyone, yes everyone, in your bridal party.